In 2016 thanks to the efforts and work in the team “Gavroche Ukraine” the following was accomplished:
1. We received humanitarian aid in the form of 40,000.00 kilograms of clothes, shoes, medicines, sports equipment and musical instruments. This assistance was provided by a private person from Scotland. Gavroche Ukraine has allocated, distributed and delivered humanitarian aid to orphanages, low-income families, veterans of war, refugees, hospitals.
2. A British-Ukrainian company from London held an annual charity event. 400 Ukrainian non-profit organizations sent their proposals. “Gavroche Ukraine” – Galina Kuleshova – was one of the many who wrote the proposal drafted and won the contest. This project is designed for one year. Until now, the roof had been repaired, and the attic was insulated in order to keep the heat in the orphanage “Malyutka”. In the spring of 2017, the boiler and the heating system will be replaced.
3. Some individuals from Scotland sponsored the replacement of 30 hospital beds in the Regional Children’s Hospital. Gavroche Ukraine ordered these hospital beds, Customs clearance, delivered and installed them in the hospital.
4. A religious organization from Alabama, the United States, sponsored 600 bags of food (each cost was $ 20.00). Gavroche Ukraine bought products, packed them and supplied them to families with low incomes.
5. Gavroche Ukraine took (a) 200 children in the circus (5 groups of 40 children each); (B) 60 children in the aquarium (2 groups of 30 children each); C) 280 children in the cinema (8 groups of 35 children each); And d) 45 children in the theater (3 groups of 15 children each).
6. Gavroche Ukraine held an annual summer camp for 30 children to maintain their well-being. The children were taken to the Black Sea for 7 days and nights. (Alabama USA)
7. Gavrosh Ukraine bought furniture for a family of seven (7) people who were flooded.
8. Gavroche Ukraine bought 3 wheels for the elderly in a nursing home.
9. Gavrosh Ukraine bought a school uniform, shoes and school supplies for 150 children.
10. Gavrosh Ukraine bought the necessary things for 6 families of military shelters.
11. Gavrosh Ukraine provided medical assistance to a sixteen-year-old girl to restore her kidney function.
12. Gavroche U.S.A. Sponsored Gavroche Ukraine to buy a TV, a washing machine and a boiler.
13. Gavroche U.S.A sponsored Gavroche Ukraine to buy clothes, shoes and socks for a group of 17 children from the Regional Children’s Boarding School.
14. Gavroche U.S.A sponsored Gavroche Ukraine to purchase school supplies and diapers for a group of 17 children from the Regional Children’s Boarding School.
15. Gavroche Ukraine bought linoleum for 5 offices in the Regional Children’s Hospital.
16. Gavroche Ukraine bought 2 listening monitors for the regional children’s hospital.
17. Gavrosh Ukraine bought a boiler for the Regional Children’s Hospital.
18. Gavrosh Ukraine visited the nursing home twice a year.
19 . Gavroche of Ukraine collected financial assistance for 2 children from low-income families …
20. Gavrosh of Ukraine constantly conducts biblical lessons in the regional boarding school and shelter Stepanovka
21. Gavrosh Ukraine organized the collection of children from low-income families to school ..
All financial reports were provided and verified by the Kherson auditing firm.
Thank you to everyone who donated, who helped bring many things to Ukraine, who distributed items, gave money and generally gave their time to this worthy cause. This is an investment in the future of children and families in Kherson, Ukraine who need help the most.